Does the idea of presenting content at meetings or retreats make you a little nervous or apprehensive? Our half-day Presentation Skills course will provide you with the skills to present your information and content in a manner that is not only well received by your audience, but also in a way that will increase retention and application. You will improve your knowledge of how adults prefer to process and synthesize new knowledge, learn your own primary, secondary, and tertiary preferences for taking-in new information, and ensure that your next presentation is relevant and engaging to your audience. At the end of the session, you will be able to apply what you learned by delivering a brief presentation to the class, in a safe and nurturing environment. If you are worried about delivering your next high-stakes presentation, make sure to sign up for this class first.
- Apply the basics principles of Adult Learning Styles.
- Learn the different types of facilitation methods available.
- Recognize the importance of preparation to deliver a training or presentation.
- Learn the importance of facilitation management.
- Identify questioning techniques that encourage adult learner participation.