Who Should Attend
Designed for UCLA Health employees with a primary responsibility to lead and/or facilitate an adult training or workshop.
Benefits of Attending
The Essence of High Performance Training is a 2 ½-day training course to enhance the knowledge, skills, and abilities of UCLA Health’s trainers across the enterprise contributing to a positive and consistent training experience. On day 3, participants will receive coaching and feedback on the application of skills learned during day one and day two of The Essence of High Performance Training workshop.Training Times:
DAY ONE _____8:00am to 5:00pm
DAY TWO _____8:00am to 5pm
DAY THREE _____8:00am - 12:30pm
- Explain Adult Learning Theory concepts.
- Create Learning Objectives using ABCD format.
- Apply principles of Accelerated Learning.
- Use training methods that support all adult learning styles.
- Demonstrate competencies in a training environment.Use effective questioning techniques to encourage and evaluate learning.