Putting CICARE Into Action: Creating a World-Class Patient Experience
Customer Service Training
This course was previously known as Connecting with Customers
CEU Credits: 8-hours Provider # 12511
Today’s health care environment is more competitive and patient focused than ever before, and meeting those demands requires greater attention to customer service. This course will teach you how to not only meet, but exceed the expectation of our customers and have fun while you’re doing it. You will learn how to put UCLA’s signature customer service philosophy–CICARE—into action, as well as practicing techniques that will build trust and allow you to succeed with every customer at every encounter. If you want to become more confident interacting with patients, patients’ families and others you serve in the exciting and ever-changing world of health care, then this is the class for you.
- Reflect on patient views and expectations of UCLA Health.
- Examine three myths of good customer service.
- Illustrate CICARE behaviors.
- Demonstrate how to connect with those we serve in 90-seconds or less.
- Recognize how CICARE is applied in our roles and how to use it to deliver a world-class patient experience.