CORE Training is located at 1145 Gayley Ave — one block north of Wilshire Blvd.
Nearby parking options are located on Kinross Ave, between Gayley Ave. and Veteran Ave.
Staff sssigned to service areas in Westwood, such as Medical Plaza and RRUMC, may:
- Walk or take the Campus Shuttle System from his/her designated location.
- Park in Lot 32 at a day rate of $11
- Blue Parking Permit holders may park in lots 32 or 36 free of charge.
Staff Assigned to Service Areas Outside of Westwood
Courtesy parking passes for Lot 36 are made available to staff who are employed at non-Westwood facilities such as Santa Monica or Century Boulevard.
To obtain a courtesy parking pass for Lot 36:
- CORE Training staff members are available from 7:30 am to 5:00 pm, Monday-Friday.
- Most participants find it convenient to arrive early on they day of their training class to pick up a parking pass from our training location at 1145 Gayley Ave., Ste. 394.
- Metered parking is available on both Gayley Ave. and Kinross Ave. in front of our training location.
- DO NOT park in Lot 36 prior to obtaining a parking pass as you may receive a parking citation. In order to park in Lot 36, a valid parking pass must be displayed at all times.
- Once you receive your date-stamped parking pass, you can then move your car to Lot 36 and travel back to our training location on foot.
Using Your Guest Parking Permit for Lot 36:
Each permit is valid ONLY in Lot 36 and date-stamped for the day of your training class by a CORE Training representative.
- Place the stamped parking pass on the windshield inside your vehicle with the stamped date facing up and visible.
- The permits are valid for one day only and are not transferable from person to person.
- Guest permits are NOT VALID in metered stalls, Blue “X” Permit only stalls, and areas not designated for parking.